Monday 17 March 2008

Winehouse


My first post went well!Kept having dips in power and my computer shut down.It was my intention to upload a couple more examples.Oh well!


Here's a caricature that I did recently using photoshop and my graphic tablet - Amy Winehouse .


I always thought that doing digital art was a bit like cheating but I finally gave in and got myself a tablet,more out of curiosity then anything else.


I love it.I've had it for roughly a month now and have taken to it like a duck to water and I've completed 13 caricatures so far the latest of which I will post later.

For those of you that don't know,there is nothing done for me by using photoshop,instead of the conventional method of painting i now pick up my digital paintbrush and dip it into my digital paints and paint on my digital paper.If you can't do it physically,you can't do it digitally.



Anyway,work to do...

No comments: